Samstag, 19. März 2016

News... I have none.

Honestly, time slips by so quickly nowadays, I can't believe I haven't written anything since LAST YEAR!!!
Whatever, nothing has really happened since then anyway. A couple of reviews for Sisterhood, one for House, an interview with Tee, (link to follow), and sales so spare you'd think I've been blacklisted or something.

Anyway, Division of the Damned part two is stuttering and wheezing like a bronchitis-lamed chain smoker as I simply don't seem to find the time and energy to, "get stuck in". The story is there, everything is set, and yet my Mojo, (whatever that may be?) simply isn't playing ball.
It's on the agenda, and I know when I'm in the Zone it'll just fall out of my fingers. However, the road to this legendary "Zone" is taking its time being found.

So, no news except for a couple of good reviews, and an interview.
Here's the link for my chat with Tee, and I'll bid you all a fond, fondue.

Tee Geering's Blog

Have a great weekend, as you were.
Reg.

Keine Kommentare: